Update on submitting deliverables:
All collaboration grant deliverables are due to by April 28, 2017. Please follow these submission guidelines:
- Submit open courseware to Canvas Commons. Tag your submissions using the tags: LOEL and OpenWA
- Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the following subject line: Collaboration Grant Deliverables for (College/project name)
Attach copies of the signed Informed Consent form (*please note that if you have kept up with your journals and have completed the consent form already, you don’t need to do it again) and faculty/librarian journals – links to online documents are acceptable, as long as we can make copies of your work.
Indicate in the body of your email that you have completed the course adoption impact form
The OER Collaboration mini-grant should be used to support adoption and adaption of open education resources in at least one course. The grant should support collaboration between a faculty librarian and a discipline faculty member.
Each collaboration mini-grant is $3,000.00
Completed applications must be received by November 11, 2016.
The LOEL grant committee will review applications and notify applicants by December 2, 2016
Click here to download the application form for the grant.
Click here to download the narrative questions for the grant.
Both forms are required.
- April 28, 2017: Weekly journals completed (compiled in Google Drive)
- April 28, 2017: An analysis of the open course from the team perspective
- April 28, 2017: Openly licensed course materials shared via Canvas Commons
- April 28, 2017: Course adoption impact sheet (worksheet provided by the grant)
In order for you to begin work, please fill out the Interagency Agreement (IGA) for Collaboration Mini-Grant and return to Anh Tran at Tacoma Community College by January 13, 2017.
Signed and scanned documents can be emailed to Anh Tran (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively applications can be mailed to: Tacoma Community College; Attn: Anh Tran, Building 7; 6501 South 19th Street; Tacoma, WA 98466.